Monday, January 26, 2009

Is This Jane?

I just read (although my co-contributor, Miss Know-it-all told me this a few days ago. She's on top of her Twilight game.) that Dakota Fanning is in negotiations with Summit to play Jane in "New Moon". I think she would play an awesome, creepy little vampire. Don't you?



Can't you see these 2 at odds with each other? I sure can. And Dakota is an amazing actress. I hope she gets the part.

What other big names do you think they're gonna put in the movie?

2 comments:

Debz said...

I heard about this the other day too. I think she would make an awesome Jane. I wonder who they would get to play the other "twin"? I feel like I heard something about that too, but I can't remember.

kristi said...

I'm pretty sure she did get the part. The more good actors/actresses we can get the better. I say. She is definitely good.