Sunday, November 2, 2008

Audio Linkage

If you want to hear a sample of songs on the soundtrack...go here. Amazon has the clips up for each song...this is not the album with 'bonus' songs on it so one of Rob's songs isn't there. I'm really getting excited...most of this is my kind of music. I've already ordered the Bonus Version on iTunes, so I'll have it Tuesday. Apparently, I can't read a calendar - I thought it was coming out Monday. Nope. Tuesday. Damn. I'll have to wait an extra day. Oh, well. I guess I'll have to add another picture today - you know, to make myself feel better.



2 comments:

Tiffany said...

They don't let you even hear hardly any of Rob. I can't wait to hear his songs. And I really like Muse now.

Miss Know It All said...

I know!!! Come on, MORE ROB!!!

Be watching your mailbox toward the end of the week. That's all I'll say.

We LOVE Muse. Boy insists that they are spooky...I guess they have that vibe. I'm going to have to look for some CD's...