Saturday, November 22, 2008

New Moon Greenlit

With ticket sales flowing in, MTV announces that New Moon has been greenlit. You can read the full article HERE. To summarize, sales from the midnight showing were around $7 million and FIRST DAY SALES were around $35 million. Shit. Now the countdown begins again. I'm betting this one will take a little longer to make considering all the special effects involved, but it will be worth it. I also bet Taylor Lautner (Jake) and Solomon Trimble (Sam) are somewhere in a gym trying to bulk up.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Taylor better LIVE in the gym to get that buff to be Jacob. LOL I can't wait!

I didn't like Jacob in the book but Taylor makes him a little more likeable doesn't he?

Miss Know It All said...

He does make Jacob seem a little more likeable...I can see Bella just leading him on..whore.

He's buff enough...but the bulk. He's a smallish guy and so is "Sam". They need to gain some weight ...

Dawn said...

I think by picking such a young Jacob he'll be growing anyway so each movie he'll be bigger. Kinda cool.

I loved Jacob in the books. I think Taylor makes a great Jacob.

Miss Know It All said...

I know Taylor is going to be a great Jacob...but think about the poor boy during filming. He spends 1/2 the book in nothing but cut-offs ... think about how cold it is where they will be! All of the snap shots from the sets show the cast and crew in heavy coats and hats...poor Taylor!